Tuesday 12 April 2011

Update......................

So.................what's new?.................I'm featured in the Beadworker's Guild Journal this month, with a tutorial for my 'Victorian Earrings' on the following page, another workshop at Stitchncraft in June is full - 'Selene' - and 'Tanya' only has one or two places left, and I have finally made out a lesson plan for aforementioned workshops - instruction handouts to follow!
I am actually working my little socks off on a project which I can't shout about until it's published, nothing really spectacular, but as usual I'm going above and beyond the call of duty!
The lovely Kandra has sent me some of her dichroic cabochons, when I make something with these it's going to be amazing! They 'out bling' even me!
The workshop details for the West of England Bead Fair at Wincanton are on the website now - http://westofenglandevents.co.uk/wincanton.htm I have two workshops on the list, the 'Olga' Russian Leaf and 2 needle RAW earrings, book quickly before they sell out!!
Off to try and write some instruction sheets now..............................oh, don't forget I have an Etsy shop - http://beadsage.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment