Sunday 8 April 2012

Another year, another life!

I was going to keep my birthday quiet, well, at 59 the only positive thing is that you're knocking on the door of 60! It's one of those 'nothing' birthdays, like 15, and 37, no tangible reason to celebrate. 
So while I was bad mouthing my little sister this morning for not sending me one of her amazingly good home made cards, I got an e mail, from her - please don't let it be a bloody e card I thought, she wouldn't inflict that on me! It was a sort of e card, but it was also one of the most thought out cards I have ever had - so here it is, and I am happy again! (did I mention she used to work on a newspaper?)


3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,PETER:-)
    MANY,MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THIS DAY!
    and...HAPPY EASTER at the same time:-)
    Warm Hugs-Halinka-

    By the way:-the card is really unique and memorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Love!! She took a lot of time on you, Peter.
    Happy Birthday.

    BTW, I would think that 59 is definitely a birthday to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete