Sunday 2 January 2011

Stitchncraft Beads Gallery

As you probably know by now, I am teaching at Stitchncraft Beads during June - and at the West of England Bead Fair - what you may not know is that I will have a display of my work in the Stitchncraft Gallery throughout February!
I will be showing around twenty of my necklaces, and most of them will be available to buy - I am also going to do something I said I never would, and have a  'sale'! During February only, and only through Stitchncraft, I will be reducing prices by a third (33%) ..............ish. This discount is based on online prices I have offered on Etsy & Artfire.
I shall now go and put some stuff in presentation boxes! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Peter, that's wonderful!! I'm SO glad for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go there to see your work... ohmmmm... may be we should persuade you to leave them till october ???? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the poster!
    Best wishes for teaching AND sales. And I think we all put work on sale now and then. Gives people who love the stuff, but are tight for cash, an opportunity to purchase - and keeps us from being overrun by our own work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Peter ,
    §All my wishes for you and Nina

    ReplyDelete