A few years ago I made a necklace - 'Zoe' - and it was a nice necklace. I even taught her as a workshop a few times. As my beading progressed however, a few niggly bits started to become apparent, the two bails worked towards the centre so the pendant didn't sit right, the toggle and loop clasp wasn't as strong as I would have liked it, and the russian leaves wouldn't stay facing forward. So when I was asked about using her for a project I was dubious as to whether this was a representation of my work at present, so I made another. This is 'Zoe12' - the colours are brighter, the toggle & loop is stronger, and the pendant hangs properly (although that was a problem yesterday!).
I like her, Nina likes her, I hope you do too. Here she is compared with the original............
The Original 'Zoe'