Wednesday 15 September 2010

Workshops 2011

I now have confirmed dates for my workshops at Stitchncraft Beads in Shaftesbury, Dorset next year.

Saturday  June 11th  - Maryshka
Sunday    June 12th  - West of England Bead Fair at Wincanton - 2 x 2 hour workshops

Thursday June 23rd - Selene
Friday     June 24th - Anastasia
Saturday June 25th - Tanya

Sunday   June 26th - Newbury Bead Fair - Assorted demonstrations!

During February 2011 there will be an exhibition of my work at Stitchncraft Beads, with finished pieces and lots of other stuff to look at!

I think that's about it, I now have quite a bit of work to do, mainly because I didn't do any instructions at the time of making these designs, so I have them all to make again!

Stitchncraft Beads' Workshop Schedule will be out next month I think!



 












No comments:

Post a Comment