Tuesday 28 September 2010

Isobel (Blue)

After much soul searching I finished the second 'Isobel'. This doesn't seem too much of a problem on the surface, but the history includes being lambasted for supplying an inferior kit when I sold her with Toho Treasures instead of Miyuki delicas, and selling the kit of the present incarnation with a request for feedback - and enough rivolis and beads to make a pair of earrings to match - and not hearing anything back from the buyer. Now, I'm pretty tough, and I can take a lot of knocks, but I really began to lose confidence in this design for no other reason than the previous examples. Which is why I'm not going to make a kit - the finished necklace is on Artfire, if anyone really likes it they can buy it, I may even put some spare beads and rivolis in!

No comments:

Post a Comment