Wednesday 18 August 2010

I'm moving home!......................hopefully.

OK, so here's the deal, my blog at http:petersewell.co.uk has a readership of over 10000 a month, 3-400 a day! Someone out there enjoys reading about me - or I'm being stalked by 300+ serial killers a day, either way I'm flattered.
The aforementioned blog is linked to my gallery at http:beadsage.co.uk, this is the bit I pay for. Beadsage.co.uk gets around 30 visitors a day - yep, thirty. My reasoning is this - why pay a fee for a site which gets 30 visitors a day just to keep the blog when there is a free blog available here? Simples.

Therefore, if I can get my head around a new bit of technology, I shall redirect all my faithful serial killers from my old blog to this one. I'll let you know how it goes. Now I have to find the customary picture which I attach to every post..........................








Oh cool.....................it worked! Back soon folks!

4 comments:

  1. Blogger is easy! Oh, there IS the odd glitch of course, but they're rare. Welcome, Peter. I'll add you to my blog's links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, many times I wanted to comment on Wordpress but could never get logged in right. So you had one more visitor than you knew. And you deleted me on FB, its ok, I was a stalker that enjoyed your work.

    Now I'll watch you here. I get your sense of humor. You can visit me, if you want. I'm not a pro. I just enjoy beads, and a good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol! I'm sorry for deleting you, I did get a few that I wasn't supposed to 'unfriend'! Will you put a friend request in please and I'll make it right? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog peter, sure everybody will come !!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete